AIM
Sekailove

All 19 art Reviews

epic battle axe-ian Reuben epic battle axe-ian Reuben

Favorited.

I think adding this to my favorites does it more justice than conjuring words to show you how impressed I am. It's awesome :D

jouste responds:

hey thanks for the favorite!

the EBA guys don't get a lot of love here but its great you like him!

*highfives*

epic battle axe-ian DK epic battle axe-ian DK

You still got it :D

My favorite artist on Newground continues to inspire me still.
Last I was here, I saw your drawings on the Castle Crashers and now this!
His facial expression is impressive and his axe worries me.
The empty void of eyes on his animal skull takes hope from me.
I have been moved. Simply Epic man, I continue to be a fan of your work. Keep it up.

jouste responds:

your favorite!?

awesome! thanks a bunch pal. i really appreciate your kind words and highscores.

*epic highfives*

Pulcherimma Mortua Pulcherimma Mortua

Beauty

Death is a beautiful occurrence, a way into something new. Be it that you believe in nothing or that you do in everything. After a glimpse at her face, I'll have a sense of longing to see her and a sense of hope that my death would bring her about. Beautiful work.

( I wont lie, I did stare at her boobs for quite a while)

The Letter The Letter

Laughter Is good Medicine

Sometimes, all you need to do for a high score is make 'em laugh. You did that and also happen to have a nice style drawing it out. Kudos to you man, this was a good way to start my morning.

Fem Pryo Fem Pryo

Boobs

I love the pose, the coloring, the overall style. The breasts sag makes it seem that she has no bra on, which truly ads to the reality that not all women have stereotyped breasts. I like the idea of her not being completely perfect like everyone wants. My favorite part of the drawing is her feet, it has a very "diva" style to it and its very attractive.

Great work!

Dog commission Dog commission

Epic I say!

I really like this one. It has a very personal art style to it. I love the facial expression and the hands on its back really captured my eye. It's pose makes it seem as if its ready to prowl and pillage. The watermark sorta bothered me but I guess its not that big of a deal, I'd have loved to see some color on it though.

Nice work :D

scribblepit responds:

Thanks!

Kuchiki Rukia Wallpaper Kuchiki Rukia Wallpaper

Nicely Done

I don't know what the fuck is up with the people who just gave it a blatant 0 with no explanation. But, fuck that. This one is very nicely drawn, you've added a personal touch I see (Rukia as I remember is not too voluptuous). Great coloring, looks smooth. and the body structure is also well proportioned. The only thing I didn't like is the yellow, it seems a bit "bland" but all in all a great piece of work.

I'd like to know what the Japanese characters are saying.
Take it easy and keep it up.

TenzenH responds:

Thank you very much for your comment.

By the way, the characters you see is the full name of her in Japanese.

A Ruined Breakfast A Ruined Breakfast

Syrupz

looks like the drummer from led zeppelin!

Castle Crashers King Badflash Castle Crashers King Badflash

great work

is king badflash flippin the knights off? that aint good!

Ronald McJoker Ronald McJoker

bloody brilliant.

Why so hungry?
Lets get some fries with that shake!
i'm lovin it.